A few weeks ago I went thrifting and came back with a few items, and one “project”. I think almost everytime I go thrifting I come away with a new project. Sometimes they get done and sometimes not, but I wanted to try to go ahead and make this one happen. It started with this glass jar.
It’s hard to tell in the picture, but the top part was damaged and looked dirty even after cleaning it. So I used gold spray paint to cover the top part.
So after a coat of spray paint this is what I ended up with. The next step is finding the perfect spot for it in the house.
And this is who was waiting for me while I was spray painting outside.